Onboard a Meraki Device
* Adam will send the API key in an email
* Organization, Choose "Cisco"
*Network, Choose "techpubs"
* Do not worry about the labels
Edit the Object in the Meraki Rule
* Go to the Meraki Policy Page in CDO
* Find the rule that includes an item "10.53.53.52/32"
*Change it to use the Object "Corp-DNS1"
* Write the Change back to the Merak MX
One Object, 3 Device Types
* Now go to the Objects Page
* Filter for the Corp-DNS1 Object
* Note that on the right hand panel of the object, there are several relationships for this object
* Change the value of the object
* Go back to the Device page. You should see that several devices are "Not Synced"
* Feel free to push the change out to multiple device at once