The Steps Needed to Intially connect to the SDC
* Log into your CDO Instance (Hint, use the Proxy Address from your Lab Desktop)
* Goto to the Device Page. If there are devices present, remove them.
* Next, go to the top right hand corner where you see your tenant name. Choose the drop down
* Select "Secure Device Connector"
* Delete it (Hint, you will need to type out the name of the SDC ... It is in that same window)
* Now, request a new On-Premise SDC
* Next, you will need to bring up Putty on the Lab Desktop (don't navigate away from CDO or close your page though)
* ssh to the SDC (last option in the putty menu)
* Login with root/C1sco12345
* You are going to become the sdc user by typing 'su - sdc'
* Type 'ls -al' . You will find that there is a script there called cdo-sdc-boot.sh
* Run that script by typing ./cdo-sdc-boot.sh
* The input you need is the hash that appeared when you requested the SDC. Go back and grab that hash (it is really a base64 encoded file) and paste into the putty session
* You should see a bunch of output from your script. It will just take a few seconds to run, but the end result is that your SDC docker container should now be setup, configured, and running
* Go back to the CDO page that you were on for the SDC. You should now see that the SDC is in an ACTIVE state. Now CDO is ready to onboard devices....