Manage FTD Device Settings using CDO
* Choose an FTD device select the Settings link on the right menu bar
* Survey the different options that are available to manage via CDO
* In the URL Filtering Preference section, Enable Updates and Cisco CSI. Save.
* Go back to the Devices page and see how CDO pushes the changes to FTD
Manage FTD Interface Settings using CDO
* Create a Sub-Interface on GigabitEthernet0/1 for a Guest Network that is 192.168.55.1/24
* Push the changes. Verify them in FDM
Create a Static Route
* There is an MPLS network behind these Firewalls.
* The network is available behind the Inside Interface.
* It is 10.110.67.0/24 and they Gateway to get there is 192.168.45.2
* Create a Static Route on FTD 1 so that traffic can reach the 10.110.67.0/24 network